Baby Massage Courses
Please note since my second baby and then the Covid-19 Pandemic these courses are ON HOLD until further notice…… Watch this space.
Once I relaunch the Baby Massage courses they should run over five consecutive weeks at a cost of £35.
Dont hesitate to contact me for information or to register your interest.
Baby massage is a great tool enabling you to communicate, connect and bond with your baby.
There are many benefits including relaxation for both the carer and the baby, general well being for both, improved sleep patterns and digestion, emotional contentment and improved co-ordination, flexibility and joint mobility for the baby.
Times to avoid Baby Massage
- Within 48hr of Immunisation
- Too soon after feeding (ideally 1hr – 1.5hr after a feed)
- If your baby is too tired or not well
- If your baby has fallen into a deep sleep
- If your baby needs changing or is becoming irritable with the positions (there are ways to adapt positions)
- Serious medical conditions or infections.
What to bring along:
- Bring anything your baby may need throughout the session – pacifiers / toys / rattles / feed / spare nappies etc
- Bring along a mat or blanket to lay your baby on
- Bring along some fluids for yourself and your baby
- Bring along your massage oil only if your baby requires special cream/oils (I provide basic carrier oil)
- Bring along a towel to rub off excess oil after the session
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in as we may be sat on the floor or at a table in various positions.
- If you have any queries or would like to book your space then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Spaces are limited to 8 per course.