Here’s some PILATES PRACTICALITIES for the return to face to face session:
- You will be required to bring your own mats, bands, balls, blocks etc – improvise if you wish! (there will be a limited number of the above available for you to borrow, but I’ll provide Anti-bac spray/wipes for you to wipe them down before and after use.)
- Sanitizer will be on hand throughout the class – clean clean clean!!!
- Masks may be worn (it is your choice), but will NOT need to be worn throughout the class – breathe in to prepare!
- If you feel unwell or show any signs of Covid-19 then please do not come to class. (stay home on the sofa or come to an online class instead!)
- I shall arrive early to clean & prep the space and set up for Zoom too, but I shall only open the doors 10-15 mins early to let people into venue.
- I shall stay more ‘Mat-based’ for the moment and avoid ‘hands-on’ correction in the short-term – but I’m itching to get my hands back on you all!!
- HYBRID CLASSES – I will be streaming Live via Zoom during the class in venue (using an ipad on a tripod), but no-one else will appear on camera and it will be focused on my mat throughout the session.
- Be aware there are no changing facilities open in any of my venues currently so come in the clothes you’d like to exercise in.
FINALLY… Keep smiling, talking & providing me with feedback…..…. I really appreciate it, along with your support and lovely-ness….and I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU on the mat! Stay well, take care and thank you for your continued support.